Thursday, September 11, 2008

Prince and Bigfoot



"Perceived Gay Prince"

One of my newest girlfriends is a woman I work with ("Mockarena" herself...shameless plug...www.themockdock.com). I believe we're friends primarily for one reason and one reason alone: we both feel that Prince is heterosexual.

Now, mind you, I believe that Prince is in touch with his feminine side. I also believe that he's dripping with sex appeal, and I just refuse to believe that all of the women he's worked with over the past 20 years didn't indeed have sexual relations with him. I'm just saying.

Of course, there are naysayers. In fact, Mockarena's sister pokes fun at us, as does about 9/10 of the general population. It is difficult to defend album covers such as the one depicted above.

I'm posting this, however, because I feel as though I'm one of two women in the world who truly believes that this man is weirdly sexy in his own, "I-break-all-gender-categories" way. It's as if Jimi Hendrix and a non-gay Little Richard had a baby and named him, aptly, Prince.

So, to all you women who love Prince. I salute you. While he wouldn't be on my top ten hottest men of all time (or at least for this week) list, he'd still be an intriguing catch if I was a fishing single woman.

Prince is not homosexual, people. He's just misunderstood.

And, I also believe in Bigfoot, so sue me already.