Monday, November 10, 2008

Lunch of Champions


Once upon a time, I used to eat really, really healthy. I mean, I was over-the-top healthy, with my raw fruits and veggies and my lean meats. I would never be caught dead at a vending machine, except for the occasional Snickers once every six months or so.

You know what I had for lunch today? Bright orange crackers. I mean, those weirdly neon-orange ones that look straight out of Chernobyl and conveniently placed in my office vending machine. My life and work have become so overwhelmingly busy in the past few weeks, that I've now resorted to skipping lunch altogether and eating unnaturally orange crackers. This is my Monday. Welcome aboard. Tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll live on the edge and get some Combos or some of that pricey trail mix that was made and packaged circa 1987.

Happy Monday, faithful followers!