Monday, December 08, 2008

Let's All Go Beat up an Animal-Abusing Woman in Wisconsin, Shall We?

Today, my friend Scott sent me this article. It's a horrific article about a horrific woman in Wisconsin who chained her dog outside in the freezing temps and neglected to care that he was frozen to the sidewalk. Scott loves dogs like I do. He's particularly obsessed with killer schnauzers and has two trained killer schnauzers in his own home.

Amazingly enough, the neglected dog lived, and I imagine he's still wagging his tail and still loves people. Truly amazing.

Here is how Scott and my email conversation went this morning:

Scott: Please read: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28072038/?gt1=43001

Daisywriter: Oh yes, my friend sent this to me the other day, and I wanted to DRIVE TO WISCONSIN to find this woman and then NAIL her fat ass to the sidewalk to see if she, too, would survive the cold. I hate people. I really, really do.

Scott: I'm considering quitting my job, moving to Wisconsin, starting law school, becoming a prosecutor, and sentencing this woman to death by schnauzer bite.

Daisywriter: Oh my God. That's brilliant. I'm doing the same. Except the lawyer part - I hate lawyers. How about I just go with you and I beat her to death with my shoe?

And that is all I have to say about that.